Saturday, April 10, 2010

A day in Skagit County



A very eventful Saturday. We made our first stop at PacCar-however you spell it-this was more for Jordan then me. I got to be honest when it comes to truck/car shows I'm just completely bored out of my mind. I really don't get truck engines and I really don't care if I know nothing about them. After that we made our way over to the tulip fields. By this time Kohen is already passed out in the back seat and the insane lineup of cars TOTALLY turned me off. You have to understand I'm not a flower girl. I don't know why but I really am not into flowers or gardening (not veg but flower gardening). Give me a good bush for my front yard and I'm happy. So we just cruised on by the tulip fields. Off we went to Jordans Aunt and Uncles house. It was fun catching up with them. They have a beautiful home on the ocean with and insane view. It was the perfect picture for a perfect day. Heather (Jordans cousin) Jordan, Kohen and I all went to dinner to end our eventful day. Such good food and great pictures, as well. We swung by Lu lu lemon on the way home and got home 10mins before Kohens bedtime. Crazy day but so much fun!





Beautiful Heather and Jord
Look at Kohens smile-its that not the cutest!
I thought this picture of Kohen was funny


Love this picture of us!
What a stud

Maybe next year we will get pictures of Kohen in the Tulip fields! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment