Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Moses Lake

My mom and I decided that it would probably be a good idea if we went and saw my grandparents this summer with Kohen. They are unable to drive across the pass anymore b/c of their age and eye sight and they hadn't seen Kohen since he was about 4 months old. So Mom, Kohen and I packed up and headed to Moses Lake. It was beautiful there. Sunny, in the 90's everday. We went to dinner one night at a place called, Point Moses. Such good food. Kohen loved seeing his great grandparents and the grandparents loved seeing him. They think he's about the smartest/cutest boy they have ever seen. Id have to agree...=) My grandparents also have a cat and so while we were there he learned the word, kitty cat. He loved waking up to that cat.






No comments:

Post a Comment