Sunday, February 20, 2011

Weekend projects!

This weekend we decided to take full advantage of the sunny weather. I have sold numerous things on craig list the past week. We finally were able to clean out our entire play room and loft in the shop. I had a desk, couch, etc in there from when I was younger. I decided to purge and sell them on craigs list-plus a little extra cash is always nice. We also brought a truck load to an adoption garage sale that will be happening March 5th.
We decided to start digging out where Kohens playground/campfire will be. Put up a new basketball backboard for me and Kohen in the future, and finally took down a nasty monkey tree in the front of our house. It was all a huge success, and Im so happy we're getting it all done before baby number 2 comes along. Here a few pictures to highlight....


The play room
The loft in the shop
The monkey tree
Kohen's new playground site
New basketball backboard

No comments:

Post a Comment