Thursday, February 11, 2010

Happy Birthday


I'm 6 days older then my amazing husband and so each year with celebrate our birthdays together. I love sharing my birthday with the most important person in my life. I'm not sure why I love it so much but I just do. This year we went snowboarding/skiing the day before my birthday and so when we returned we had pizza with the Van Wervens for both Jord and I birthday. It was low key and relaxed. Exactly how both Jordan and I like it. No getting dressed up and going to a fancy restaurant, just comfy hangin out with the people that we love!
Then with my side of the family we had our ritual 'maple bar cake' which is amazing and Chinese food at my parents place. We love and cherish our families and are so blessed by each and everyone of them!







No comments:

Post a Comment