Saturday, February 13, 2010

Kohens new bedroom

This is a praying calendar for children. Each day it gives you a subject to pray on for your child and a bible verse to go with the subject of prayer. Cheryl Westra made it for me and I'm going to hang it in Kohens new room. I love it!





The only room in the house that we will not eventually be re-carpeted is in Kohens new room. I started working on his room about 2 months ago and just finished painting the walls. I re-painted the ceiling white and the walls are a light brown color. I wanted it to be more boy but not manly because I never know who will be in that room with Kohen. =) I still need to do casing and trim. I'm going to sand down the casing that's there now and re-paint it white. I found a good deal on trim on craigs list, I'm hoping that it will work in the room! We have a bunk bed in the pole barn that Kohen will eventually be in (probably about year and half) but for now its the crib. I will post pictures once its done.

No comments:

Post a Comment