Thursday, April 21, 2011

2 year update

Okay, Kohen really isn't 2 till June 5, but with the baby coming I figure I have more time now. Kohen is growing up like crazy. He's in 3T everything and I will even buy 4T jackets and shirts (I like them a little bigger on him). He still has some 2T jeans but they fit him right now but not for long. He can say 3-4 words together and amazes me more and more everyday at how much he understands. He knows Red, Green and Blue colors and can count to 3. We are still working on his ABC's but he sings Twinkle, Twinkle and does Patty cake by himself. He got his 2nd and 3rd two year molar this week. He was a little fussy but nothing to complain about. He still eats like crazy and loves to do it. He tells me to change his diaper, when he poos and shows me where and how he pees-he even makes the noise....so funny. He is totally ready to be potty trained but I will not do it till the baby is 3 months old. Then we will dive in and diapers for the little boy will be no more. I still don't really like him to watch a lot of TV but if I need a little break he watches Elmo's world or Boz. He LOVES both. Kohen is totally an outside boy and will take any chance to be outside with dad or papa. He loves helping them shovel and dig in the dirt with the tractor. He has certainly become more independent in the last few weeks. Only he can zip his jacket, put his his shoes on or put his shirt on. I have to ask if I can help and most the time he says "No." With a little smart attitude! =) Kohen's sleeping is going great. Kohen schedule for the day at 2 years.

7-wake, breakfast
Bath
Independent play, outside time, play dates or run errands with mom
11:30-Lunch
12:30-nap
3-wake
walk outside, learning activity or help mom with chores
5-dinner
Playtime with dad
Books
7-In bed and lights out

No comments:

Post a Comment