Monday, May 10, 2010

Mothers Day weekend



We started off the weekend by going on a hike to the top of haystack hill. It was exhausting once we got to the top but so worth it. Jordan lasted the first hill an a half, and so I backpacked Kohen to the top and down. He said he wasn't conditioned. =) It was a beautiful day and I packed a little picnic lunch for us once we got to the bottom. We sat and ate next to one of the ponds up at Cedar Springs. It was a wonderful Saturday. We got home and put Kohen down for a nap and I pushed mowed the ENTIRE lawn. I was pretty tired by the end but I wanted to do it! We finished off our amazing Saturday by taking Jordans parents out to dinner to Black Forest. Part Mothers day, part thanks for babysitting Kohen. It is always a great time out with them...many laughs! I love my family!








1 comment:

  1. Go Stacy!!! That is a tough hike if out of shape, Brian and I just did that hike last week! I guess I cant complain unless I packed a kid on my back! :) Hope to see u guys soon! Lauri

    ReplyDelete