Monday, October 18, 2010

Announcement


We are very excited to announce I am pregnant with baby #2. We feel so incredibly blessed. God is so good.
I have to say that Im a little sad about the thought of it not being just the three of us anymore. I lately go in late at night and pick Kohen up and rock him while hes sleeping. I stare at him and just can't believe he's going to be an older brother. I know that I will just cherish the one on one time I get with him later on in life more, but its still a sad thought to me. We're trying to do as much as we can with the little man before his life changes forever. Im also spending more time hugging, kissing and pay attention to him. I love him more then anything in the whole world!

4 comments:

  1. AAHHHHH YAY!!! Congrats!! Hopes that doesn't mean you're going to need the chair back!?!?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You just bring baby over to Mugga's any time you need Kohen time. It will be a blessing for the both of us...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations...you probably have no idea who I am but I found your blog on someone else's...I went to church with VanWervens and was close in age with Callie...congrats may God bless your family from 3 to 4!!

    ReplyDelete