Monday, October 11, 2010

Apple Pressing

Saturday we went to our annual apple pressing party at a friends house. We do it every year and I look forward to it every year. Fall is my FAVORITE season. I love the big cozy sweaters, cool crisp walks in the morning with the boy all bundled up, pumpkin spice lattes, wood fires and warm apple cider. Its just the best season all around and the apple pressing party kicks it off for me. So today to further enjoy the season I thought.... I'm going to make pumpkin chocolate chip cookies-yum!! This weekend we also finished "phase 2" of the fence. Pictures to come once the concrete and gates are put on. It looks so good!

Jake apple pressing
The girls undercover with the kids
Kohen loving on Jakes lazy dog. Such a good dog for kids.
Sean and Kohen playing with the tractors

Kohen just being Kohen-Love that boy

No comments:

Post a Comment