Monday, October 25, 2010

Kohen 17 months

So its been a while since I posted an update on Kohen. Its mainly b/c not much has really changed in his life or schedule. He learns new words everyday and is obsessed with Elmo at the moment. He also loves animals. As were driving he's in the back seat saying, see Horses or see cows-mooooo. Its pretty darn cute and brings a smile to my face every time. We go for a walk just about everyday to see the horses and chickens down the road from our house. Which he loves to do.
He has started asking to go nigh night. We walk to his room, he turn on his music and then wants up to be held. He has also started telling me when he has a poop in his diaper, and when he wants his milk. Kohen also says, ' Thank You ' very well but we're having a hard time learning, ' please '. He will say it some times, but others he just whines until he gets it. Were still working on please! =)
Hes getting better with independent playtime but still loves being were ever I am.
Kohen is still a great eater and will try just about anything.
Kohen has yet to start throwing mini-fits but he is quite the whiner and will stand or sit and whine until he gets my attention.
Kohen still takes two naps a day and I really don't see it changing for some time. I think around 18 months I will start weaning him down to one nap. Kohen has always gone by the book on naps-I have done babywise with him since he was born.
Kohens Schedule at 17 months-

7:30-wake, breakfast, bath
independent playtime or leaning time
9:30-nap
11:00-wake, lunch
errands with mom or walk
1:30-nap
3:00-wake, snack
Outside time or time in the playroom
5:30-dinner
7:00-books
7:15- 7:30-goodnight

No comments:

Post a Comment