Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Christmas 2010

We had such an amazing Christmas this year. Kohen was full of excitement and amazement with all the new experiences going on around him. We look forward to 2011 and all that it will bring. New baby, big boy beds, terrible twos, re-modeling home?....only time will tell.
Jordan and I stocked each others stockings. I gave him misc tools for is shop and he gave me misc tools for my kitchen. I loved it!
Kohen got lots of Elmo, John Deere, books, art supplies, and TRUCKS! He loves his trucks. Here's a few pictures to highlight this year Christmas. Blessings to you and your family in 2011.


Running to see what Santa brought for him Christmas morning.
A Tonka Truck
Silly mugga-No words for this picture. =)
Me and my baby! Love him so much!
Practice makes perfect
Opening stockings
Kohen loves Elmo and Sesame street!

No comments:

Post a Comment