Friday, January 14, 2011

That little boy of mine poem

Im going to get this in vinyl and put it on a canvas in Kohens room. Im curently reading, "bringing up boys" (Which I love and recommend it to anyone that has boys). This poem is in the book and it is so true to me. I just love it!

This little boy of Mine

Two eyes that shine so bright
Two lips that kiss goodnight,
Two arms that hold me tight,
That little boy of mine.

No one could ever know how much your coming has meant.
Because I love you so, you're something heaven has sent.

You're all the world to me.
You climb upon my knee.
To me you'll always be,
That little boy of mine.

1 comment:

  1. when my now eighteen year old son was six, his dad would pick him up everyother weekend for two days to spend time with him. this was very hard to see him leave. so, come friday afternoon, just before my little fellow would go, i would share this poem with him. then we would hug and smile and i would wave goodbye to him , my eyes wet with tears. God has been gone to me and my family. my son is graduating this weekend and i am so happy to have found this poem again thru you. i will share it with him once again with tears in my eyes and be ever so grateful for the gift of him. blessings

    ReplyDelete