Friday, June 18, 2010

Happy Fathers Day


Before I get too sappy, I want you to know that Jordan is an amazing husband but more important he is an amazing father. He loves Kohen so much. Jordan gets home from work and the first thing he does is go and play with Kohen. They lay on the ground playing till dinner is done. After dinner Jordan will typically (if the weather is nice) take Kohen outside with him. I just love seeing them together!
Above all Jordan gives me the best gift any husband can give a wife, and that is letting me be a stay-at-home mom to our kids. I can't imagine missing so much of my little boys life b/c Im working. Or having someone else teaching him how to sit, eat, drink, sleep-thats what moms are for! I love being home with him and wouldn't change it for the world! Happy Fathers Day Jordan! I love you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment