Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Kohens One!!



My baby boy is one year old. So now that he is one he has decided he is quite the big boy. He is down to one bottle....not that he wants it but its more for me b/c Im kind of freaking out by the fact that hes getting a lot less milk. You all probably know by now but Im a huge advocate to babywise. It worked wonders with Kohen and his sleeping habits, but it also was such an easy of mind for me when Kohen was younger. Well, Kohen has been on some type of schedule since he was born and now he's on no schedule (besides naps are always at 9 and 1, and bedtime is always 7:30). Its rather a weird feeling. Some what freedom but also some what un-easy!
Kohen also decided sunday that he was going to walk the whole length of our living room...all by himself. Jordan and I were sitting on the couch talking and all the sudden we see Kohen take off and just walk across the room. I have some footage of Kohen walking, but I still need to figure out how to upload it on here.

No comments:

Post a Comment